Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Times they are a changing....

Needless to say, I have been slacking on this in a serious way. I have about 5 posts that are mostly done, however they're are a few things that have kept me from throwing them up here:
1. I hate blogger. The template is clunky and annoying to work with. Uploading photos of high quality is an issue unless I want to actually go through the process of doing HTML coding (which I don't BTW).
2. Direction. I want to take TfT to the streets and do some new things however am having trouble gaining access to chefs. I want to turn this into a interview style forum to discuss food with those who craft it. I am overwhelmed with concepts but am lacking funds, access, and time.
3. Go big or go home. I have this need to be all gas and no brakes the majority of the time. Not that you would know by reading the posts here, but it takes me 2 hours to write them because I waffle back and forth between pictures, wording, blah blah blah.

Anyway, this is not the end of TfT, but it needs to be reinvented YET AGAIN! I will keep this one up this time as a point of reference for myself and in the meantime will use it as a portal for updates.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment